Ancona AN0112-3004 Advanta Pro III 30" 450 CFM Under Cabinet Range Hood
Take advantage of everything this undercabinet design offers, from convenient replacement of an existing standard sized undercabinet hood to easy DIY installation to superb operation, all with the look and feel of a pricey pro ventilation system. Home economics with restaurant flair!
Please note: This range hood is 10” (25 cm) high.
For electric cook top you need minimum 34” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 24” after installation.
For gas cook top you need minimum 40” clearance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 30” after installation.
- Popular professional design range hood that can be attached directly to wall or under cabinets
- Rear (rectangular 3”X10”) and Top venting (rectangular 3”X10” and round 6”)
- Huge advantage in cost, convenience and design value of replacing any existing undercabinet hood of the same standard size
- Includes 2 x back draft dampers for installation (1 rectangular and 1 round)
- High quality 3 speed controls including time delay function
- 450 CFM motor to efficiently remove cooking odours and protect walls from steam
- Highly resistant 430 stainless steel
- High quality 5-layer aluminum filter that are dishwasher safe
- 2 G4 20 W halogen lights, discreetly inset, for long lasting clarity
- Noise Level: Low Speed 2.5 Sones – All Speeds 50db/55db/60db
- Vent - Top 6" Round or Top or Rear Rectangular 10" x 3 3/8" top motor outlet
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- cULus certified
- Height: 9 5/8” (24.5 cm)
- For electric cook top you need minimum 33 5/8” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top.
- For gas cook top you need 39 5/8” clearance.
- Depth – top of hood: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Depth – bottom of hood: 20 5/8” (52.5 cm)
- Width: 29 ¾” (75.5 cm)
This product is LARGE. Available for FREE STORE PICKUP or CALCULATED SHIPPING at checkout.
Product Condition Class: RECERTIFIED GOOD - Product has visible signs of wear but is fully operational. Product has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications. Original packaging may be opened. Original packaging may be damaged. The product may be in an alternative packing. Product is recertified by bronershop and your purchase is protected by our return and warranty policy unless otherwise specified. Please see product pictures and condition details. (CC)
Product Condition Details: