Ancona AN-1221 Slim SD330 30” Under Cabinet Range Hood *Missing Filters*
Give your kitchen a new air with the slender design of the Slim SD330 range hood. Made with high quality stainless steel, this range hood offers quiet yet powerful air renewal, eliminating steam, smoke and cooking odors. The push button controls are simple to operate; removable filters provide easy-clean convenience. With a height of only 5 inches and rear or top venting applications, the Slim SD330 range hood can replace any existing under-cabinet range hood, making it a subtle yet elegant addition to your kitchen.
- 30” wide under cabinet
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- Fits standard kitchen cabinetry. Replaces existing under cabinet range hood, height of 12.7 cm (5 in.)
- 325 CFM – Independently tested
- 3-speed mechanical controls – Gives you full easy control at your fingertips
- 2 x halogen (GU-10) lights
- Aluminum filters – Dishwasher-safe
- Both rear and top venting applications (10” x 3 1/4” rectangular flange included)
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7 m (9 ft.) ceilings if installed at 24-30” above the cooking surface.
- Width: 29 1/2” (750 mm) x Depth: 19” (480 mm) x Height: 5” (127 mm) – excluding chimney; maximum height of range hood including chimney: 47 3/8” (1205 mm)
- See diagram for more detailed dimensions
- Net weight: 19 lbs (9.02 kg)
This product is LARGE. Available for FREE STORE PICKUP or CALCULATED SHIPPING at checkout.
Product Condition Class: RECERTIFIED LIKE NEW - Product is "like new" condition with minor to no signs of wear. Product has been professionally inspected and cleaned to meet manufacturer specifications. Original packaging may be opened. Original packaging may be damaged. The product may be in an alternative packing. Product is recertified by bronershop and your purchase is protected by our return and warranty policy unless otherwise specified. Please see product pictures and condition details. (CB)
Product Condition Details: